Tuesday 27 October 2015

And Then There Were Three

I'm closing in fast on my travel date and my feelings are toggling between fear and excitement with each passing day.

Why?

Because I have always maintained a delicate balance between spontaneity while in my home city and arduous planning while travelling solo. And now, I will be testing my inherent nature... Travelling for a year with no plan and limited finances.

As I write this, I am excited about the possibilities this holds. Yet just yesterday, I was gripped by strong emotions that I would miss home, and what would I do if I fell sick or found myself in unsafe situations!

I will be writing this blog to track my travels and document stories about the wonderful people I meet along the way, plus any travel tips you seek.

Your wish is my command!

My stories will span the people I meet as I volunteer, my passion project that I will reveal soon, and my travel experiences that I so enjoy. And so there will be three.

So please stay tuned...

And in the spirit of many a powerful movie before this blog - Goodnight World! Goodnight Home! And Goodnight Family!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been everwhere, but it's on my list....Keep calm and travel on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing about your passion project.

    I am amazed that you will be doing this, but also on the other hand I'm not that amazed. You see, I remember our little adventure tree top trekking...you looked 'meek', but you are 'MIGHTY, DETERMINED, FEARLESS, & FIERCE (MDFF)'

    The people you meet will love you, as they will see your authenticity and big ❤️!

    Looking forward to your tales and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asma, we define you as AMBITIOUS, SPIRITED, MOTIVATED, AND AMAZING
    you have taken a mighty step in the unknown, may you finish your journey with beautiful tales to tell us, and all your well wishers.
    all the best - loving wishes, nafisa and shabbir baheranwala

    ReplyDelete